Monday, February 10, 2020

Same Blog but New Direction


It has been pretty crazy these last few years since I have written on this blog. I am still keeping the blog however it is taking a new direction. For the time being I'll keep the title of the blog "My Journey Through Life" as it will be my journey, in the future it might change.

This blog is designed to just write what is going on with my life, and will also focus a lot with my daughter who was born with a rare condition. I'll use this blog as tips and recommending things that I have found is helpful raising my daughter with her condition. I'll explain her condition in another post later on this week.

I hope you will read and share and enjoy my blog!!!!! I'm excited about expanding and hopefully can start doing this full time!

No comments: